Thursday, September 28, 2017

Tip Top Tic-Tac-Toe

It is always a joy to click through and see each and every link in our ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ galleries, but this fortnight's Tic-Tac-Toe cards were especially creative and wonderful, so we highly recommend scrolling down to the original post for a look-see. Meanwhile, here are a few entries we found especially delightful:

...rocked the middle column of the board (snow/cardstock/blue) in a big big way with an adorable trio of polar bears!

...coincidentally used exactly the same ingredients, to equally wonderful effect, but in a COMPLETELY different way!
  (For the record, that's our very favorite thing about a game like Tic-Tac-Toe!)

...chose the first column (red/glitter/santa) and used each of those to perfection!


Many thanks to everyone who played along and shared their creations! We'll be back at midnight with a brand new prompt that we hope will inspire you... like a boss... :)


4 comments:

VEANA R. said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! I'm so excited!
Congrats to all the winners!
Hugs.
Veana R.

Chris said...

Thanks for picking my card and for your lovely comment.
xx

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your featured! Thanks so much!! And congrats to the other winners as well.

Melanie R said...

I just discovered your challenge and am looking forward to playing along. So disappointed I missed the tic-tac-toe challenge - it is my favorite type of challenge. You have some fabulous winners!