Friday, April 3, 2015

Caroling, Caroling Now We Go

We're still celebrating a little Fa-la-la-la-la at Jingle Belles this week by creating cards that:

  • incorporate music
  • are inspired by a holiday song or
  • include a holiday song title

Here's what we created this week.


Stephanie says, "While my image is a bit more *We Three Kings*, but I thought that *O Holy Night* worked better for the overall card design.  I featured a Penny Black sticker inspired by this week's Muse Challenge."


Lauren says, "This time I backed a rather fragile piece of vintage sheet music with thin cardstock that had been run through my Xyron adhesive machine, then used some ancient chipboard letters (by Basic Grey) as templates to cut out my letters. A few festive rub-ons and a big velvetty poinsettia standing in for the letter "O" complete the look."


Link up your newly made holiday card-- or cards-- that feature our musical theme between now and 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, April 8th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:15:07.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Love the bold colours of Stephanie's card (immediately reminded me of this week's Muse challenge) and the lace effect at the bottom. And Lauren's card is just so darned pretty. Note to self: try a 'skinny' sized card.

Lorraine said...

Two more beautiful inspirations. So glad I don't have to pick a favorite.