Thursday, August 14, 2014

Shape Up Super Stars

Thanks so much for getting in *shape* with us at Jingle Belles.

Here are a few of our favorite shaped creations:


created an amazing box card with all sorts of fun snowflakes ... what a treat for the eyes.


\

paper-pieced an adorable stocking card that even has some subtle patterns on the inside (don't you love the ruler pattern).



repeated her *shape* with her focal image, which really ties the design together ... not to mention her lovely trio of snowflakes and perfectly colored image.

We hope you'll check back at midnight for another fun holiday card prompt.


3 comments:

Brenda said...

These are gorgeous and very clever designs! Sorry I missed the shaped challenge while I was away on vacation.

Candy said...

What a pleasant surprise I got when I got back from my mini vacation!!! Thanks for selecting my box card as a top pick!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for choosing my stocking card as one of your favourites! it was a fun card to make.