Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh Christmas Sketch

We're getting sketchy again at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ with this fabulous layout that Stephanie has devised especially for us!


Here's our take on the layout:


Stephanie says, "I had glitter from head-to-toe when I finished my holiday card.  I started with glittery designer paper ... added glittery banners ... and then embossed my snowflake with glittery Aegean Silver embossing powder."


Lauren's Sketch Card

Lauren says, "Usually *I* am by far the most likely Jingle Belle to be covered with glitter from head-to-toe, but not this week, lol! Instead I was excited by the combination of traditional red and green xmas papers from my scrap file and vintage sheet music. A few chipboard stickers and lots of decorative machine stitching later, I was happy to add another card to my December pile!" 


And now we can't wait to see what ♥YOU♥ will do with this fun sketch: bling it up, rock the vintage, go clean and simple, breakout the ribbon or washi tape, add some stamps... the choice is yours, just hop back here and link up when you are through! This prompt ends Wednesday, June 19th at 6pm EST. Keyword for galleries and our flickr group is JB:13:12. Have fun and be creative! ♥


 Loading InLinkz ...

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic sketch and wonderful inspiration Stef and Lauren! I cant wait to play along!

Rose said...

LOVE the sketch and your cards :)

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh yes, very cool sketch, Stef!! I hope I get a chance to play along! :)

Brenda said...

Fabulous sketch and cards!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Wonderful sketch and inspiration hoping to find time to play along.

Anonymous said...

awesome sketch and beautiful cards stef and lauren!

Leslie Hanna said...

I entered even though my card doesn't technically qualify because I can't follow directions. Feel free to disqualify me. I can take it.